Best DCL's vlogs & youtube videos

We live watching Craig and Cory from the DIS (two dudes on a cruise)...also really enjoy Young at the Parks, Adam Hattan, Michael Kay, and Happily Ever After.

I really enjoy Blair Lambs Disney vlogs. Most of them are about the parks but she has also done a couple cruises. She’s also very positive but in a calm way which is refreshing. I also really enjoy the Trackers.

Thank you for all of the links and recommendations. Don't we all need a little DCL magic for a little mental getaway these days? I know I do.

Thank you all! I will have a look :)

I love Michael Kay's cruise travel vlogs before he moved to Orlando. I stopped watching his daily videos about WDW, but the other day I thought, let's give it a try again. I clicked on a random video and he kept talking about a bench he was sitting on and how special it was, because it was a Disney bench. I guess he's running out of topics to talk about? He was very positive about the bench, though ;-)

Thank you all! I will have a look :)

I love Michael Kay's cruise travel vlogs before he moved to Orlando. I stopped watching his daily videos about WDW, but the other day I thought, let's give it a try again. I clicked on a random video and he kept talking about a bench he was sitting on and how special it was, because it was a Disney bench. I guess he's running out of topics to talk about? He was very positive about the bench, though ;-)

I was exactly the same - I watched a DCL video after taking a break from his content and he was raving about the pipes on the ship like a mad man. I think he's genuinely a nice person and a huge Disney fan but I feel his move to Orlando severely destroyed his content.

Attachments

• L0v7g1T.gif
    L0v7g1T.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
We love It's the Donnelleys cruise videos. They have several DCL videos. They are just day in the life type videos, but their positive attitudes are infectious and I feel like we have been on a mini vacation after we binge a whole cruise.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJO44FUePQs91aBIoS69gvg
They had several DCL videos due to getting a heavy discount due to the Dad’s friend. Something happened, so there’re unable to get the lower rate any more, which is why they started sailing other lines.
The family also took an ABD gifted trip. They are now in FL as couldn’t stand to stay home without a vacation...

I was exactly the same - I watched a DCL video after taking a break from his content and he was raving about the pipes on the ship like a mad man. I think he's genuinely a nice person and a huge Disney fan but I feel his move to Orlando severely destroyed his content.
Add me to the list as well. I enjoy his VLOGs but his main day-to-day content has been mediocre at best. Now that he's stuck at home he cannot put out any decent content so who knows what the future holds for him at this point. I agree that his move to FL has backfired. He's also gained a ton of weight.

Last edited:
I enjoy his videos, but since he moved to Orlando I don't enjoy them nearly as much. Other Orlando vloggers like The Tim Tracker I still enjoy

They had several DCL videos due to getting a heavy discount due to the Dad’s friend. Something happened, so there’re unable to get the lower rate any more, which is why they started sailing other lines.
The family also took an ABD gifted trip. They are now in FL as couldn’t stand to stay home without a vacation...
I was wondering why they weren’t cruising with DCL anymore. Their content is pretty good though.

I have learned a lot about Micheal Kay or Micheal Karlsburgh. I have read that his videos have just went south since his moved to Orlando. I have read that he is living in a $400,000 house in Windermere that his mom bought and quitting his real job has just left a sour taste in my mouth. He is living in his escape of life 24/7 now. It is sad. His mental health is bad off. I read his mom and dad have split up and he is out of control.

We love It's the Donnelleys cruise videos. They have several DCL videos. They are just day in the life type videos, but their positive attitudes are infectious and I feel like we have been on a mini vacation after we binge a whole cruise.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJO44FUePQs91aBIoS69gvg

i started to watch them but it seems like they like to show their daughter off. What is she 15 or 16 I’m not into that.

I really like “Young at the Parks”. They are such a cute couple and I like how they aren’t trying to give you little “pro tips” or other scripted content. They just do onboard activities, excursions, and DCL dining and tell you what they like and don’t like about each thing. which is useful for me when planning and just feels more “real” than some of the videos out there.

i started to watch them but it seems like they like to show their daughter off. What is she 15 or 16 I’m not into that.
I don't understand your comment. Are you implying something gross? Or you are just saying you don't enjoy watching youth on vacation videos like you do adults? I hope the later.

There can be too much of the daughter in the video, but their youngest son cracks me up for some reason. I fast forward some of the parts where the daughter goes on and on.

They are in Florida at their parent's home (who are somewhere else). I don't support road trips during the outbreak, as you would need to stop for food and gas and are spreading the germs. However, it isn't as if they are on vacation in Florida right now, staying at hotels or visiting tourist sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter