• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Day for Outlets??

janette

DIS Veteran
I'm going to WDW for 10 days in June, I'm planning on going to the outlets but wondering if anyone knows if one day is better than others?

Do they get shipments everyday or just certain days? Anyone think there is an advantage over a weekday vs weekend?

Thanks for your help!

The best idea is to call them before leaving and ask when they get shipments usually. That way you can track it. I'm sure every outlet is different as an outlet here in Connecticut will not recieve shipments the same day as an outlet in Arizona.

I can't remember where I heard this but I remember thinking at the time it sounded logical. Thursdays and Fridays are the best days for outlet shopping as the stores:
1--have time to replenish their shelves from the previous weekend & 2--usually start sales on Thursday or Friday.

Like I said--can't remember where I heard it but it 'stuck" in my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter