Best date night dinner?

HomeschoolMama

I raise kids... What's your super power?
Where would you guys suggest for a date night dinner? give me your top three... :goodvibes

has great food and a good view of the MK. It can be a little noisy crowded at times.

Jiko is another place that has great food and service. In my experience it's a little calmer than CG.

Artist Point is probably the quietest of the signature restaurants which is conducive to a more romantic atmosphere. Besides I really like the old national park restaurant decor.

Of course there is Victoria and Albert's. (I cheated with four suggestions.) Higher end food that can be even higher end at additional cost. Fantastic service with a sedate atmosphere. The chef's table is considered one of the hardest reservations to get in the country.

We had date night at Narcoosees. We took whatever time slot we could and managed to have a great view of MK fireworks and the Water Pageant. The GF lobby is so nice to visit. Taking boat back to WL was very romantic too.

WDW has a lot of good places to have a date night, but there is NOTHING that beats the CA Grill. Get an ADR about 60-90 minutes before Wishes so you can get a table that looks at the castle. It's my and my DH's fave restaurant ever.

(oh, and #2 would be Narcossee's and #3 would be...CA Grill again). hahahaha

We went to Teppan Edo - had a late ressie so there weren't really an younger kids. Illuminations was nice and we were leaving after the park was closed. You are seated with other people which some people may not like. The food was really good though.

Jiko
Citricos
Il Mulino

Cal Grill is a wonderful restaurant, but very loud. Not my idea of a romantic place for a date night.

V&A (my favorite restaurant of all time!)
Cali Grill
Narcoossee's

Bistro de Paris -- with a window table looking out over illuminations (make the adr for 8 or later)

Jiko -- ask for table not in middle of the room toward the back of the restaurant, then hold hands and wander around and look at the animals in the sweet twilight

Caseys -- at MK -- skip the fancy restaurant, grab a corn dog, and run around like kids and get on the all rides without having to cope with kids (our favorite date night :hippie:

My brother and SIL had a date night at either Narcosee's or Citirco's on our trip in December, and they loved it.

Victoria & Albert's @ GF ($tart $aving $oon)
Narcoossee's @ GF (eat late, just before the fireworks)
Artist Point @ WL

Jiko

Cal Grill is a wonderful restaurant, but very loud. Not my idea of a romantic place for a date night.

On the eastern side of the restaurant they have a room that is seperated from the main room by glass walls. It only has about 6 tables in it. Our server served only our table and encouraged us to linger. The walls are lined with their wine selections. It is very quiet and has spectacular views. I don't know how you get seated here (we were by chance?) but all of us thought it was the best dinner we ever had. Very romantic. It doesn't overlook the MK but, if you are on the MK side when the sun is still up they draw down the shades so you don't get that great a view of the MK anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter