Best CS on the monorail line?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
What is the best CS restaurant on the monorail line?

We have a meeting at 9am at the GF one morning that will last about 3 hours or so. I know by the time we get out, we are both going to be starving and since we are having a big dinner that night, we just want a CS place to eat lunch.

Kristine

We like Captain Cook's at the Poly.

The Kona-adjacent sushi bar in the Poly's lobby is also pretty good, if you like sushi.

The Grand Floridian Cafe, while not a counter-service, has gorgeous sandwiches and salads.

Out of the choices, I would say Poly is the best. I think the GF one is so-so, and the Contemporary is not as good as it use to be, which still wasn't wonderful. You have a lot better choices/atmosphere at poly. Also, the person that mentioned the GF cafe has it right...great restaurant!

I like the Contempo Cafe. The food is a bit more creative than the other places, and everything is tasty. I particularly like the turkey sandwich with brie and apple butter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter