Best crab cakes?

1, Shulas (technically not a WDW per se if you are concerned about the dining plan)
2. Flying Fish
3. Hollywood Brown Derby

o.k. - Kona Cafe

Absolute worst, so much so I sent t back and dh almost spit it out when I asked him to try a bite and see if it was just me - Captains Grille at the Yacht Club

I had crab cakes at Planet Hollywood about 2 years ago and to my surprise, they were delicious.

The real answer is--compared to the genuine Md. crabcake--NONE.

Fultons had pretty good size cakes, but no Old Bay and they weren't all backfin euther....

The real answer is--compared to the genuine Md. crabcake--NONE.

Fultons had pretty good size cakes, but no Old Bay and they weren't all backfin euther....

I am glad that you said that. I was thinking the same thing. I did enjoy the ones at the Flying Fish. They were ok.

Absolutely, Flying Fish! Awesome, wonderful, to-die-for crab cakes, in my opinion. Heavenly is the only word for them!

Do not try crab cakes at 50s Primetime Cafe. Fried chicken, yes, crab cakes, no! I made the mistake of ordering crab cakes at 50s Primetime Cafe after our dinner at the Flying Fish the previous night. They were horrible, pitiful, nasty little things. I had to go to Flying Fish again the next night, just to get the crab cakes from 50s Primetime Cafe out of my mind.

I would probably pick Narcoossees as having the best. Flying Fish would be a very close second.

As others have said, either Narcoossee's or Flying Fish. Both were excellent. I also had the ones at Artist Point (good cake, but the spicy slaw they were served with was to hot and it affected the taste of the cake) and GFC (they were okay, but didn't have as much crab as the ones at Flying Fish or Narcoossee's).

Flying Fish:
FF_CrabCake.jpg

Narcoossee's:
N_CrabCakes.jpg

Artist Point:
AP_CrabCakes.jpg

Grand Floridian Cafe:
GFC_CrabCakes.jpg

Oh if I only had a picture of a REAl Md. crabcake:):)

Some of these actually looked fried--that can't be????

Thanks for all the responses! I'm sure MD crab cakes are better, but since I'm not going to be in MD anytime in the foreseeable future, the crab cakes at WDW will have to do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter