Best Counter Service in the parks...

In MK my favorites are Pecos Bills & Cosmic Rays. My other favorite is at DTD and is Earl of Sandwich. We ate there so many times on our last trip and I'm looking forward to going there again on our next trip. So yummy! :goodvibes

Pecos Bills and Flame Tree BBQ are our 2 must do counter service.

MK - Columbia Harbour House or Pinocchio Village Haus (like the atmosphere at Small World, different menu & it's not real crowded)

AK - Flame Tree

DHS - Nothing Good

Epcot - China

DD - Earl of Sandwich

We love Cosmic Ray's because of all the choices( BBQ sandwich is really good), but our favorite is the Orange Chicken Rice Bowl at Lotus Blossom in China in Epcot.:cool1: Can't wait to have some in Sept.

Sunshine Seasons at EPCOT's The Land Pavillion has a huge variety of foods. Earl of Sandwich at DTD is fantastic. One of our favorites in all of Disney.

I agree with the comments that there are no good counter service options at DHS, but I did manage to get a good taco salad at the Fairfax Faire by Beauty and the Beast. I was surprised at how good it was. Maybe it was because my expectations were so low. But I have to say, that Starring Rolls has some wonderful little snacks and desserts.

On my next trip we are having Cobb salads at the Brown Derby and Key Lime Pie tarts at Starring Rolls.

Is the counter service at HS really THAT bad?

We were planning on going to HS the day we arrive in September. Staying at BLT and thinking that we should grab lunch at Contempo Cafe before heading over to HS for the afternoon. Does this sound like a good plan?

MK -- Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays
Epcot -- Any except Electric Umbrella
HS -- Don't bother
AK -- Yak & Yeti and Flametree
DD - Earl of Sandwhich

Best in Disney --- Flametree, great food, ambiance, and seating area with lake view of EE.

I would say these:

1. Earle of Sandwich in DTD
2. Cosmic Ray's in MK
3. Liberty inn @ the American Adventure in EP. (Great burgers for some reason)

we liked the old Tusker House in AK but it isn't quick service anymore.

We are also going to try Flame Tree BBQ in AK and Toy Story Pizza Planet in DS this time also. We never got to them in past trips.

One week to Go!

GO PENS! EAT SOME RED WINGS FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

Okay I have ALWAYS found DHS lacking in the food department but if push came to shove and we are forced to eat at CS there I would choose The Backlot express

menu link
http://allears.net/menu/men_ble.htm

Mk - Columbia Harbour House
AK Pizzafari
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons(foodcourt in the land pavillion)

Sue:goodvibes

MK - Cosmic Rays
Epcot - Tangierine Cafe
AK - Flametree
DHS - Backlot Express

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter