Best close hotel

Ahhh thanks for updating me on the Fairfield Inn (and I was super close to booking it today but then stopped lol). I will take that off my list. We do need it to fairly quiet as my husband decided to send all of his team to a conference these days and he will be the only one able to work and take phone calls some of the time.

We still might just say oh well and stay on site but I really want to save some money this time.

Okay everyone we had to move some dates around and now have to choose between Howard Johnson or the Anaheim Courtyard. HOJO is $200 cheaper total BUT I can rack up more points for Marriott at the Courtyard and that can help with our trip near the end of summer to help my son look at Colleges. Which one of the two would you choose?

Okay everyone we had to move some dates around and now have to choose between Howard Johnson or the Anaheim Courtyard. HOJO is $200 cheaper total BUT I can rack up more points for Marriott at the Courtyard and that can help with our trip near the end of summer to help my son look at Colleges. Which one of the two would you choose?

Courtyard, if it's closer. If it's not closer, maybe I'd still pick Courtyard due to the perks. If the perks have more than $200 value, there you go.

I missed if you will have a rental car? If so HoJo has free parking whereas Courtyard charges so add that to your calculations.

That said, I’d probably still go Courtyard though I like both properties. The Courtyard is a bit nicer largely due to being newer (even compared to the renovated rooms at HoJo). Distance-wise they’re very close with HoJo just slightly farther. But that distance farther is across a street with a signal that can be slow...

No rental car. We hate driving in LA and always use Lyft, Uber, or Lansky.

I’m thinking Courtyard too. My husband will probably like the nicer hotel since we won’t be at DLH.

I missed if you will have a rental car? If so HoJo has free parking whereas Courtyard charges so add that to your calculations.

That said, I’d probably still go Courtyard though I like both properties. The Courtyard is a bit nicer largely due to being newer (even compared to the renovated rooms at HoJo). Distance-wise they’re very close with HoJo just slightly farther. But that distance farther is across a street with a signal that can be slow...

Another recommendation for Fair field Inn. We stayed there with no issues (we had a room on the higher floors) and the close proximity is a plus as well. We are staying at the Best Western Park Place inn for our upcoming trip in May, have not stayed there before but lots of good reviews and the proximity can not be beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter