Best & cheapest car rental at airport?

I guess it would all depend on when you are flying in. I would check rates online or call. And it all depends what type of vehicle you want to rent.

I use Dollar, sign up for their "frequent flier" deal & go straight to the garage & not wait in the line.
I NEVER take a shuttle and RARELY rent a car in Vegas. Cabs are quickest.

Everyone has to take a shuttle. The rental car facility is not on airport property. This opened about 2 years ago. My mom was in town when it opened; she rented her car at the airport but had to return it to the new facility and got very confused!

http://www.mccarran.com/03_CarRentals.aspx

I would rent something on Priceline for the best price.

Have fun planning your trip!

We used alamo and it was great. It is one shuttle. We originally booked with FOX but learned that it was 2 shuttles - one to the rental facility and one from there to FOX, so I would not recommend them.

We will be in Vegas for 6 nights in December. I've already booked a compact ... we normally go with National, but are holding three reservations using existing discount contract IDs and coupons:

National $216
Alamo $199
Budget $181

Both Alamo and National are owned by Enterprise and, basically, operate as one company. I will continue to periodically check the rates, as I normally can get a one-week compact for that same week each year at about $150.

Compare that to my upcoming 1 week rental in Orlando at $88 !!!

And, yes, you need to take the shuttle to the car rental facility off-site as mentioned above.

A different market and we will be there the week of the National Rodeo Finals.

We used Budget - use BCD#W852810 I also googled and found a discount code for $25.00 off. The total for a midzise car was $144/week total incl taxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter