Best Character meals for Adults?

jonilovesdisney

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are heading to Disney in May. We'll have no kids with us, but would like to do may 1 or 2 character meals. I think breakfast will be better for us since there are so many other places we want to eat for lunch and dinner. Just want a suggestion for good food and fun characters for adults. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

we have kids but I loved doing Ohanas on this past trip. It was our first time there and the food was really good and the characters were great and it wasn't a crazy atmosphere, we could enjoy our food and have a good time! A must do for me from now on.:thumbsup2

I like the Garden Grill at Epcot. Since the food is brought to you and the restaurant moves so you can see everything, there isn't the craziness of buffets and kids running around. The characters do a good job of rotating. We usually see them each more than once.

DH and I really like this one because the atmosphere is very calm and not loud at all...The food selection is very large and the food is very good...We love the beach theme and the characters are adorable in their beach outfits...It is nice to eat there and then take a stroll around the water.

Crystal Palace at the MK (with an early ADR so that we have Main Street mostly to ourselves) and Cape May Cafe.

Crystal Palace is awesome, we just ate there last week (been a few years since we were there for breakfast) and DH said "Why are you keeping this place from me?" :rotfl2:

My DD and I both really enjoyed Donald's Breakfast last year, if you are planning to go to AK. The breakfast food selection was very good and the characters were cute in the safari outfits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter