• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best character meal for an 8yr old boy?

mm lover in Ia

Spending time w/ the kids
We have lots of princess stuff planned for the girls. Need a "cool"
place to eat for a boy. Already have two breakfast ps so it would need to be a lunch or a dinner.

Although not a character meal - the Whispering Canyon Cafe seems like good BOY fun to me! The Sci-Fi seems to appeal to boys as well - again not a character meal.....Also, the Garden Grill in Epcot which is a character deal.

Have fun!

LIBERTY TREE TAVERN FOR A CHARACTER MEAL COMES TO MIND. MY SONS SEEMED TO ENJOY THIS ONE.

Last year my DS8 enjoyed both Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace. I have always called him Tigger so he loves Pooh. This year at 9 I"m wondering if my little guy will be as amazed at the characters but I hope so. It sure makes it alot of fun for us adults.

Kat

O'Hanas @ the Poly has a character meal and they do coconut races and several other activities that I think your son may enjoy. And if you eat late enough you can see the fireworks from MK. Just another suggestion. P.S. The food there is GREAT!!

Both of my sons love Chef Mickeys and Whispering Canyon is a lot of fun too, though not a character meal. Hello from Davenport!!

I have 2 boys that are 6 and 8. We will be doing:
Chef Mickey's
Donald's Breakfastasaurus (breakfast only)
Garden Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
Goofy's character (at Beach club breakfast only)
Not a character meal but also we have a lunch scheduled at Whispering Canyon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter