• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Best Buy 'spend $300 get a $30 reward' promo question

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
Can I pay my Verizon bill online with my BB card for this? I couldn't find any definitive answer. The promo just says to spend it 'on purchases' outside Best Buy. I figure if I'm paying my $315 phone bill anyway I may as well get the $30 if it qualifies.

Unless you're carrying a balance on your BB card and will be charged interest, I'd give it a try. Like you said, you're paying the bill anyway.

Unless you're carrying a balance on your BB card and will be charged interest, I'd give it a try. Like you said, you're paying the bill anyway.
Thanks! I did call BB cc number and ask this question and after getting switched over to the rewards center, was told any purchase made to the card outside of BB would qualify. I don't have it in writing but as you said, may was well try it. I usually pay my Verizon bill with my SW cc for the points and I don't keep balances on my cards so it's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter