Best building for garden view at Polynesian

jdb91758

Earning My Ears
Hello Dis Experts, I will be staying at the Polynesian in August in a garden view room and wanted your feedback on the best buidling for this category. We will be a family of 4 with children ages of 11 and 17, Please give me your ideas on this So I can put in a request (yes I know they will try but not promise to fulfill requests).

Thanks and have a great Disney day.:confused:

If you are looking for non smoking I would suggest Samoa . Samoa is gardenview with a view of a pool on either side. on the right is the quiet pool and on the left is the volcano pool. And I am sure with kid 11 and 17 they would love pool views. Also I have read that some of the rooms on the volcano side also give you partical views of the lagoon. request 1 or 3 fls because the 2nd doesn't have balconies. You can see the building and view at Tikimans site www.tikiman2001.homestead.com

We loved Tokelau! It's right outside the quiet pool. We had a garden room, but could actually see some of the lagoon. I can't remember the room number, but we were towards the end that was closest to the lagoon. I think this longhouse has the larger rooms too........definitely check out Tikiman's website.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter