Best breakfasts Disney Springs?

Can anyone recommend some good breakfasts at Disney Springs? We have our arrival night at a DS-area resort and planning to have breakfast over there before transferring to our "real" resort. I'd love to take advantage of being in DS in the morning for a yummy breakfast, since we don't typically find ourselves in DS in the mornings.

Will you be at DS on the weekend?
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I can't think of any TS restaurants during weekdays that serve breakfast.
Several TS restaurants serve brunch items on weekends....Raglan Road, Boathouse, Homecomin', City Works, HOB, WB George etc.

Will you have a car?
Olivia's at OKW resort serves an excellent breakfast/lunch menu. If you ate late morning you could also park at DS & rake the boat from the springs to the resort...it's a lovely ride.

Last edited:
Will you be at DS on the weekend?
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I can't think of any TS restaurants during weekdays that serve breakfast.
Several TS restaurants serve brunch items on weekends....Raglan Road, Boathouse, Homecomin', City Works, HOB, WB George etc.

Will you have a car?
Olivia's at OKW resort serves an excellent breakfast/lunch menu. If you ate late morning you could also park at DS & rake the boat from the springs to the resort...it's a lovely ride.

No, it'll be a weekday morning and we'll be coming from Saratoga Springs (no car). Unless Saratoga has a decent breakfast, maybe we can do donuts over at Everglazed :)

No, it'll be a weekday morning and we'll be coming from Saratoga Springs (no car). Unless Saratoga has a decent breakfast, maybe we can do donuts over at Everglazed :)
Everglazed is great, and that’s coming from someone who isn’t a big doughnut fan and def not a big sweets in the morning fan. They don’t open until 9am, so I hope that’s early enough for you! Not sure what time the boats start running, but If it’s early, you could grab a boat to Port Orleans and get beignets at French Quarter or take one to OKW and eat at Olivia’s Cafe. (Edit: I just looked up DS boats, and get conflicting info. They either start at 9am or 10am.)

Everglazed is great, and that’s coming from someone who isn’t a big doughnut fan and def not a big sweets in the morning fan. They don’t open until 9am, so I hope that’s early enough for you! Not sure what time the boats start running, but If it’s early, you could grab a boat to Port Orleans and get beignets at French Quarter or take one to OKW and eat at Olivia’s Cafe. (Edit: I just looked up DS boats, and get conflicting info. They either start at 9am or 10am.)

I had thought of going over to Olivia's or POR - would I need to go to DS first to pick up the boat to those resorts?

Take a look at the breakfast menu at artists palette. I’ve heard good things. Earl of sandwich has yummy breakfast items. Homecomin opens at 11 for lunch with lots of their brunch items on the menu

Everglazed has one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches that I've ever had. It's just a standard bacon, egg, and cheese, but there's something about it that is just so good. It has now become a must for my family and I to go there on either the first or last day of our trip for breakfast sandwiches and donuts.

I love Olivia's and one of our favorite things to do is walk over early from SSR. There is a pathway (not to be confused with the golf path) that goes from SSR to OKW. It's called the Saratoga Springs Nature Path and clearly marked. The 1-mile walk to Olivia's is shaded and paved. The walkway starts just behind the SSR clubhouse/main building and goes to OKW. There is small bridge at the end of the path that able to get you from the pathway to Peninsular Road. From there you just head straight, past the first two buildings on your right, make a right and that road will take you to the big pool at OKW where Olivia's is. A great walk or run anytime of day!

I can repeat a few things that have already been said. If you can get into Homecomin, go for it. I stayed at OKW and was going to go to Olivia’s but we never got the time. We had to go into Disney springs early and I ended up getting a breakfast sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

The boats are not currently running at all, but when they do, they don't start until 10am or later. That would affect your ability to dine anytime before 10:30, by the time you wait on a boat and travel there, unless you're walking.

The weekday options at Disney Springs are slim. Donuts or Starbucks might be the only things open?

Well, considering that my idea of a good breakfast at DS is a Ghiardelli Sundae, Everglazed Donuts seems like a very good second choice.

Homecomin' brunch is the correct answer if your in DS. Good value, lots of choices and the portions are huge. My favourite brunch spot in Disney. I'm trying Olivia's in August on our arrival, as I have heard great things about it as well.

Look for reviews of Olivia's breakfast - lots of them on youtube
I do not think you will be disappointed

Can anyone recommend some good breakfasts at Disney Springs? We have our arrival night at a DS-area resort and planning to have breakfast over there before transferring to our "real" resort. I'd love to take advantage of being in DS in the morning for a yummy breakfast, since we don't typically find ourselves in DS in the mornings.
The best breakfast is the the cornflake encrusted french toast and Wolfgang Puck Express. Unfortunately it is closed.😫 (Sorry. Just hijacking your thread to reminisce).

The best breakfast is the the cornflake encrusted french toast and Wolfgang Puck Express. Unfortunately it is closed.😫 (Sorry. Just hijacking your thread to reminisce).
I used to love this as well! We had it the morning after our wedding and I still think about it! LOL

Homecomin' brunch is the correct answer if your in DS. Good value, lots of choices and the portions are huge. My favourite brunch spot in Disney. I'm trying Olivia's in August on our arrival, as I have heard great things about it as well.
I second this. It was delicious. Don't forget to share a piece of Hummingbird Cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter