Best Breakfast place

jmarsh

Mouseketeer
I'm arriving in Orlando the night before my cruise and will be staying in a hotel near Downtown Disney. I will have a rental car to drive to the port. My question is where should my DD10 and I have breakfast? I tried to do an Internet search but didn't really come up with anything. I do not care if it is in Orlando or if it is on the way to port. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jmarsh said:
I'm arriving in Orlando the night before my cruise and will be staying in a hotel near Downtown Disney. I will have a rental car to drive to the port. My question is where should my DD10 and I have breakfast? I tried to do an Internet search but didn't really come up with anything. I do not care if it is in Orlando or if it is on the way to port. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look for a First Watch :) Or, if its a Sunday, Sweet Tomatoes (near Downtown Disney) has a nice Sunday breakfast buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Have a light breakfast, specially if you board early. Head straight to Cabanas!

su_A_ve said:
Have a light breakfast, specially if you board early. Head straight to Cabanas!

That's what I was thinking... I'm still 15 days from doing online check in so I do not know what time I will be able to check in. I usually do not eat a lot for breakfast but my DD10 will be starving in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter