Best breakfast buffet?

We like 1900 Park Fair.

:thumbsup2 What she said...

We went the for the 1 st time this last trip, and found the food awesome. & the character interaction by far the best on property....Mad Hatter is sooo much fun..

Also enjoyed O hanas but # 2 would definetely go to Tusker House.

Can I get a little recommendation? I'll have a 2 yr old and an almost 1 yr old with me, and plan on doing Crystal Palace (always walked past and wanted to try it, but we just aren't buffet people) and Chef Mickey's (been there once back in 96 but staying at Bay Lake so want to do it since it is close and kids can see Mickey). Right now I have breakfast at CP scheduled and dinner at CM, but wondering if that is the right way to do it? Sounds like many prefer breakfast at CM to dinner. Would you switch them around? Like I said, we aren't big buffet fans but want to get the characters in at some point. Thanks!

Can I get a little recommendation? I'll have a 2 yr old and an almost 1 yr old with me, and plan on doing Crystal Palace (always walked past and wanted to try it, but we just aren't buffet people) and Chef Mickey's (been there once back in 96 but staying at Bay Lake so want to do it since it is close and kids can see Mickey). Right now I have breakfast at CP scheduled and dinner at CM, but wondering if that is the right way to do it? Sounds like many prefer breakfast at CM to dinner. Would you switch them around? Like I said, we aren't big buffet fans but want to get the characters in at some point. Thanks!

We have not done CP and we don't tend to do breakfasts....but we did a dinner at CM (years ago) and we thought it was good...my kids enjoyed it and they actually do ask to go back there (but we never have).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter