Best book to learn DL

glocon

DIS Veteran
My DS just moved to San Diego so of course I want to plan some DL trips.

What are some good books that describe rides and restaurants and have pictures as well?

I know I can look online, but I just a good book!

Thanks 😊.

My DS just moved to San Diego so of course I want to plan some DL trips.

What are some good books that describe rides and restaurants and have pictures as well?

I know I can look online, but I just a good book!

Thanks 😊.
Unofficial Guide Disneyland 2022 by Seth Kubersky with Bob Sehlinger over 6 million Unofficial Guides sold!! Includes AVENGERS CAMPUS and Spiderman! Also profiles Anaheim hotels. My favorite the clip out touring plans! Updated every year.

I agree with the Unofficial Guide-no pictures, but the guidebooks with pics have a relationship with Disney which means you aren’t getting the more objective perspective the Unofficial Guide folks provide.

Just gonna add that things at DLR change so often than even if you get the best 2022 book, it might not have the most recent information. Should be good for a general overview tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts