Best beach in Nassau on own

delauzons

Mouseketeer
We just booked our 8th Disney cruise for our 25th wedding Anniversary! We are traveling with our friends and a bunch of family. Last time we did a 3 night we went to Junkanoo beach. We had a great time and it was convenient because it was so close to the ship. The beach itself was kind of yucky though. Any better choices? We are also open to one of the day pass places but are looking for a nice beach not a pool. I also saw that Balmoral Island excursion through the ship which sounded nice! Any great experiences any one has had? would leave to hear and even see pics! Thank you!

the colonial Hilton is right next to the port and offers a day pass. I think it is 80 - 100 dollars depending where you buy it from but it comes with a $40 food and beverage credit as well.

I have done this a couple of years ago when it was cheaper and I enjoyed it! the beach was quiet and relaxing. and it was only about a 10 minute walk from the ship

Junkanoo Beach is very close (just past the Colonial Hilton) and is a free public beach. Plenty of food and drink options on the perimeter of the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter