Best bag for 2 adults and 1 toddler

idreamdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi...i'm looking for suggestions on the PERFECT bag for me, my husband and my soon to be 3 yo son. I like the idea of a sling-type bag so we don't have to take it off to get things out of it. I want something lightweight that will protect our camcorder and camera (i.e. no magnets). I'm not crazy about the look of the Baggalini Messenger and have heard the strap can rub your neck if you're wearing a tank top, etc.

Here's what we plan to carry in it:

1) Camcorder (rather small)
2) Digital camera (small but not tiny)
3) 4 AAA batts
4) 2 water bottles
5) Travel wipes
6) Travel Wet Ones
7) 3 Ponchos
8) Extra set of clothes for son
9) 2 small, shammy-type towels
10) 2.5 oz misty mate
11) 1st aid kit
12) few diapers (in case he's not potty trained)
13) the usual ID, credit cards, room key, etc.

Thanks for any ideas you may have! I may just carry a small purse for the camera, ponchos, first aid kit and other smaller items and then put the rest in whatever bag you guys suggest for my husband to carry!

We used an Overland Donner bag and loved it. We had pretty much everything you said in it, except for the small towels and video camera. It wouldn't have held anymore. It has sides that each hold a 12 ounce water bottle. The bag is meant to wear over you like a messenger bag, but I found it easier and more comfortable to just wear it like a purse. Most of the time it was in the bottom of the stroller. DH used a fanny pack for his poncho and couple of snacks. He let that hang off the stroller handle.

I just got the LLBean travel touring bag. There are 2 sizes and very reasonable priced and various colors. I bought both sizes since I couldn't decide and both are great and can hold alot. I think it wil be great for WDW.

Have a great trip!!

We used an Overland Donner bag and loved it. We had pretty much everything you said in it, except for the small towels and video camera. It wouldn't have held anymore. It has sides that each hold a 12 ounce water bottle. The bag is meant to wear over you like a messenger bag, but I found it easier and more comfortable to just wear it like a purse. Most of the time it was in the bottom of the stroller. DH used a fanny pack for his poncho and couple of snacks. He let that hang off the stroller handle.

Love my Donner bag.:thumbsup2 I use it everyday and loved it when in WDW. It worked out great to carry everything DH, DS (5 months) and I needed.

Here is a link if you want to see it:
http://www.rei.com/online/store/Pro...SS/FLORAL&img=/media/n/1233359.jpg&view=large

Mrs. Disney Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter