Best Baby backpack bag for WDW?

ReelRedHead

Mouseketeer
We will be coming down in June and will have our 13 month old with us. (While walking through Fantasyland 6 years ago on our honeymoon I said, "I would NEVER bring a baby to WDW). LOL Eating my words...

I am on the hunt for a small backpack that will be able to handle a few diapers, wipes, sippy cup, etc. I do not want anything to big. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Emily

I think an insulated backpack/cooler type might be good for you. Some of them are pretty small. I have a Thermos tote bag cooler that is pretty small from Target; it kinda looks like a purse.

This sounds totally goofy, but when I was in the hospital with DD2, I got a backpack diaper bag from Nestle Good Start. You know, the freebie diaper bags you get in the hospital! It is a great size, and I sometimes use it when we go to the zoo because it has a waterproof liner, lots of pockets, and is black on the outside, so it doesn't look bad at all.

If I had known that years ago, I'd have saved myself, oh $150 on the Petunia Picklebottom Backpack that I had LOL!

I have a mini backpack from Eddie Bauer that I brought to WDW, but it was too small for what I wanted to carry day to day. We ended up using our regular backpack, but it was also December so we had extra layers to carry around.

Check out the "post pics of your park bag" thread over on the tips board. Lots of cute bags & backpacks there!

I've always been a back pack carrier, so when I was diaper bag shopping when I was pregnant, I saw the Eddie Bauer diaper bag back pack and thought that would be perfect for my DH to use. Now it's the only bag we use. It's a fairly standard sized back pack though, but it has diaper bag compartments for bottles and other baby friendly items. Unfortunately, it might be a discontinued design; I wasn't able to find it online to show...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter