best attractions at IOA

newtothis

Earning My Ears
We are looking forward to our first trip to IOA 4/10 and 4/11. We are two adults and three kids, 15, 13 and 9 (actually one of the adults is more like a kid too!) Would really appreciate any advice from you seasoned veterans on what we must see and what we can avoid and in what order at IOA. Naturally want to get as much in as possible. Staying at offsite hotel so FOTL is not an option, but will look into 2 day pass express lines (thanks for that advice!) We like it all, rides, water rides, shows. Also, what's a good place for dinner, nice, not fast food? Do we need reservations? Many thanks for any advice :)

Popeye and Bluto's ride. Do not miss JP. Leave without experiencing Spiderman and nobody will forgive you here! You will never see this place duplicated anywhere. Enjoy

I totally agree with Spiderman..

Also a few more NOT TO BE MISSED:

IOA

Jurassic Park River Adventure
The Hulk
Dueling Dragons
Sinbad
Dudley DoRight

Foodwise: Confisco's Character Lunch!

USF

Men in Black
Back to The Future
ET
Terminator 2
Hanna Barbera

There is MUCH more but these are MY faves...

Have a great time. Your kids are the right ages for these parks!
icon14.gif

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

what did you like so much about the charater lunch? I didn't plan on doing it because I don't think my girls will recognize any of them.

I agree with Robin that you shouldn't miss the character lunch. When we were there we were able to interact with many characters (Spiderman, Dr. Doom, Oliveoil, Popeye, Cat in the Hat, Beetle Bailey). We got wonderful photos and really had a good time. The food was good and reasonably priced. The character we enjoyed most was a gypsy fortune teller who flirted with our adolescent boys. It was hilarious. She spent quite a bit of time at our table, did both of the boys' fortunes. Spiderman was also very accomodating. You should have lunch here if you have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter