Best at Dreams Unlimited

disneylover5

<font color=blue>I am ready to go now as well<br><
I just got back from a 7 day Magic :sad1: :sad1:

We were 9 cruising and I was not to happy with the person at Dreams Unlimited that helped me. She took 72 hours to return e-mails etc. Now I have 66 reservations to book....some I did aboard the Magic last week and I want someone really efficient at Dreams to help me.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Lisa

I always deal with Cathy Miller but John always posts on this board if there ever is a problem to contact him and he will immediately take care of it. I am sorry you had a problem but I know this is never the case and I am sure there was a good reason for your wait.

WOW!! Your post is a complete shock to me and friends that RAVE about the quality of service received from Dreams and their associates. We have used Dreams for 3 of or 4 DCL cruises....really wish we went 4 of 4 with them. The first company we used will never-never get my return business. A BIG 'SHOUT OUT' TO CAROLE AND MERRIE - they have offered us outstanding support with a high level of customer service.

What is Carole's and/or Merrie's e-mail address? I need omeone very good this time.

The person who helped us before said she would book the excursions for us, never did and then one of the ones we wanted was sold out.....(however, I have to admit, the excursion was cancelled anyway because of wind on Castaway Cay). Also, I would wait for ays to hear back from her. I was very disappointed. I know the company is good, that is why I just wat a really good name.

Thanks for the help,
Lisa

Sue Ellen has booked our disney trips & cruises. We highly recommend her.

Hi Lisa

I'm sorry to hear you weren't 100% satisfied with your previous experience with Dreams Unlimited Travel.

If you would like to give Dreams another try please feel free to write to me at john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and I will be happy to arrange for you to have a different agent this time around.

Also, thank you Alice and d'Isigny for your kind words about our service and Cathy, Merrie and Carole. We always appreciate it when our client's share their positive expereinces with others.

Thanks again
John

Just thought I'd say that we are using DU for our 10/22/05 Magic cruise and Karen at DU has been awesome so far! Much better service than the last TA we used.

Stacy :banana:

I think Merrie is the BEST :cheer2: She got our ressies at 'Ohana and The Hoop de Doo for the EXACT times I wanted :Pinkbounc and since it's my hubby's 1st ever cruise and trip to Disney, she's been comming up with some GREAT ideas and tips for us!

We have Merrie too and I have to say that she has been very prompt with emails and answering any questions I might have. So far so good...we cruise in late May!!

p.s. Not to mention the $$$ was the best for our cruise!! :earsboy:

Another extreemly satisifed Sue Ellen customer - She is wonderful - we have used her for 2 DW trips; a DL trip; and are currently using her for 2 different curises and Universal Orlando.

She is always very prompt with e-mails, requests, etc.

How about Sue Ellen's e-mail address?
Thanks everyone!
Lisa

Hi Lisa

If you email me I would be happy to provode you with the email address of any agent you would like.

Since you did have some issues with your previous agent I would like the opportunity to address those in an effort to improve our service, as well as match you up with an agent who will be best suited for your upcoming cruise scenario.

Thanks
John

OK, I will send this e-mail directly to you,
Thank you very much,
Lisa

My experience..Dreams is the best. I dealt with Tammy. She was wonderful and very responsive to all my needs.

I hope you find an agent at Dreams that can meet your needs. They are a great TA and supporter of the DIS Family.

I have loved working with dream, as far as excursions are concerned, I think that you would be better off booking it yourself directly through Disney, all dream can do is send a fax, that you have prefilled.

DU is the best!! We've had great experiences with Sue Ellen, Regina & Kelsie. Try another agent!! :confused3

Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter