Best area to Stay in at Orange Lake

darrius1st

Mouseketeer
I have a family of 7, 2 adults and 5 kids, and we have booked to stay at orange lake 8/14 to 8/24. With it being 7 of us we want to stay as near to the pool as possible. So what section is the best section and which building is nearest to the pool. Please help?

I'll try. River Island is the newer section of Orange Lake and it has a lazy river. The units there are high rises as opposed to the town house styles that you would find in the West Village. The pool area in the West Village was just done over a year or two ago but does not have a lazy river. Most units in the West Village would require a drive or ride on the shuttle bus to get to the pool. Two years ago we stayed in a section in the West Village that had a little quiet pool that we could walk to but I am not sure of what unit we were in. I hope this helps.

Any area at Orange Lake is nice. We have a timeshare in the West Village. Although these are the original units they are still very nice. They have been refurbished. Last year we stayed in East Village. The rooms are very nice here. It is also close to River Island and a very quiet area. River Island will probably be a little louder. You will be happy in whatever area you stay in. Be sure to have a Pina Colada at the pool!

The Family of Orange Lake Resorts is proud to announce the completion of the first phase of a three-phase,multi-million dollar revitalization of the premier timeshare resort village.Orange Lake was our first trip there 20 years,the week we bought our first timeshare.We shot four times since, and has lived several times exchanges.Hotels ROI near the Holiday Inn Club Vacations to Orange Lake Resort Hotel Kissimmee is sorted by distance from the hotel.

I'll be staying at Orange lake almost the exact same dates as you! I was also wondering the same thing because it seems to be such a huge resort. Some of my family is staying at river island to be near the pool and stuff but im still not sure where i would rather stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter