Best approach for booking November trip

Vols1977

Earning My Ears
My family is planning to book a vacation for November. Checking in the Thursday before Thanksgiving and staying 5 nights. We went during this time frame year before last and got free dining. There will be several of us booking, potentially up to 4 different reservations/rooms. We would really prefer to go ahead and book now so we can start paying on it, and then apply free dining when it comes out. Is this a good approach or should we just wait until free dining comes out and book then. I know it is crazy trying to get through for free dining so would having an existing reservation make it easier or more difficult when free dining is announced?

You can add free dining if it is available , but the more rooms booked ahead of it being released means less rooms available for free dining. Also free dining is usually available to book online before the phones open. Just my 2 cents

This is similar to our plan. How would I know I w when free dining is available?
I want to book 2 rooms for 8 people that week of thanksgiving.

You can follow one of the threads on here for free dining watch or Nov. discounts. You can also check Mousesavers website and sign up for their newsletter. They will post all current promotions on the homepage, and you should get deal alert emails along with your monthly newsletter. Also, you can check out he historical discounts chart on their site, that shows when it's been announced the last few yrs. - every yr is different, but you can get an idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter