Best accessible rooms Disney Wish?

holula

DIS Veteran
I will be travelling with my parents next year on the Wish and my dad needs an accessible room. Looking at an aft verandah.

Any thoughts on the best layout for 3 adults? I’m thinking one of the corner rooms on deck 7, which is what I have booked for now but if there are other suggestions I would be happy to hear them.

Side note: I wish Disney just had some walk in shower rooms that were normal staterooms otherwise as that’s all he needs.

Definitely prefer the layout with the couch across from the bed - I think it would work much better for us!

@happycamper47 was the layout like this in 6200 also?

Definitely prefer the layout with the couch across from the bed - I think it would work much better for us!

@happycamper47 was the layout like this in 6200 also?
No the couch is next to the bed with a night stand also between the two. The TV, desk and a closet are straight across from both. You get to look directly at the TV and not to the side.The other closet is next to the bed on the left.

I stayed in both 7694 & 7692 back in September. They were both great, but I'd pick 7692 because it has a curtain between the bed & couch and 2 TVs.

I stayed in both 7694 & 7692 back in September. They were both great, but I'd pick 7692 because it has a curtain between the bed & couch and 2 TVs.
We just saw that we've been assigned 7694 right at the stern of the ship for our upcoming cruise. It will be our first time on the Wish. I've read a couple reviews of other rooms on Deck 7 near the back that mentioned engine noise and vibration. Did you experience much of that in 7694? If so was it bothersome? Thanks!

Last edited:
We just saw that we've been assigned 7694 right at the stern of the ship for our upcoming cruise. It will be our first time on the Wish. I've read a couple reviews of other rooms on Deck 7 near the back that mentioned engine noise and vibration. Did you experience much of that in 7694? If so was it bothersome? Thanks!
I was in 7192 on the Wish in April. I was pretty far aft, and don't recall any vibration or engine noise.

We were in 6200 which is as far back as you can get and didn't have any vibration except when docking and then it was minimal.

You experience some minimal vibration during docking, but it's nothing terrible. I always book aft rooms on all the ships!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter