Best AAA membership rate?

semo233

DIS Veteran
looking to join AAA, but cannot find a better rate than $58. Are there any discounts out there that I don't know about?
THANKS!

Do you Facebook? If so, 'like' their page and put up a post asking if there are any membership discounts. An agent will ask what area you're in and let you know if there are any promos for joining. They are real quick to get back with you on there.

Not sure what car insurance you have but ours just started offering free tow and alot of other things AAA offered so we are letting our membership lapse. Maybe call your insurance company first to make sure they don't have something like AAA already.

We also have towing available through our car insurance but we have kept AAA. The reason being if I need to call someone for towing etc I don't want to have to worry about my car insurance going up because I used the towing part of it. Just one more thing to think about.

Not sure what car insurance you have but ours just started offering free tow and alot of other things AAA offered so we are letting our membership lapse. Maybe call your insurance company first to make sure they don't have something like AAA already.

AAA is more than just free towing. I've had them come to jump my car and also change a tire.

I had a groupon deal and it was like 38.00 for TWO memberships in the same household...not sure if they are doing that one again though..

The main reason I am joining AAA again after 5 years is that we are taking an unexpected trip to Arizona (just me and DD14). The car rental does not include road side service, but sells it for $3 per day, plus tax. If I join AAA, I get roadside assistance for a year, maps, travel info, etc. I just feel it is a better buy!

I will try the facebook idea!

Do you Facebook? If so, 'like' their page and put up a post asking if there are any membership discounts. An agent will ask what area you're in and let you know if there are any promos for joining. They are real quick to get back with you on there.

Is their facebook page American Automobile Association? If so, I can't send them a message and there are very few posts....not sure if I am doing it correctly though!

Is their facebook page American Automobile Association? If so, I can't send them a message and there are very few posts....not sure if I am doing it correctly though!

Here's the link to their Facebook page, hopefully I copied the link correctly
http://www.facebook.com/AAAFanPage?sk=wall&filter=12
When I was looking for discounts for memberships I just posted on the wall that I was looking for one and an agent messaged me to get my location info. There weren't any in my area but there have been people who post on the wall and they do find them a discount, good luck!

What I save in hotels alone in one year covers our membership. Sure, you can get similar deals on priceline if you are flexible, but with AAA I can search most hotels in a given area, make a reservation, and not have to pre-pay. Add to that the roadside assistance and the fact that I'm saving a boatload on car insurance through them and I think AAA is a great value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!