bermuda authorization form?

mrd7896

Mouseketeer
has anyone seen the Bermuda Authorization form that their website shows is required for cruises to Bermuda--started March 2022.
I have a res booked for this summer on Royal and was not made aware that the form is something we would have to pay for?
$40 per person (for my family of 6) is quite a lot to shell out.
any one have info about this and if it is indeed being required?

I got an email from Royal Caribbean about 45 days before our cruise letting us know about the requirement and the additional testing requirements.

Ultimately I changed cruises because I didn’t want to risk getting quarantined as part of the on board test that would be required for my itinerary.

I was aware of the requirement before Royal told me and had already started to think about switching cruises.

You will eventually get an email mentioning it. I went back and found the one I received.

The Bermuda visa is required. They also have additional testing requirements. If Bermuda is not your first port of call or if it is more than 4 days into your cruise, everyone on the ship will be rapid tested or they won’t be allowed off.

F0CDD69E-B3A7-472B-9612-28A1F3702AF8.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter