Bengal BBQ rice and ala cart at other restaurants

Tasscrapper

I belive in dragons, unicorns, good men and other
Has anyone been able to order the rice at Bengal BBQ as a side dish on it's own? I know it's available in the plate meal but I'm wondering if you can just order one skewer and a side of rice? I believe that you can get extra sides for $3-4 at a lot of the counter service places. I wish there was some place to see the ala cart prices for items. Like I've heard you can just get burgers and not fries or the corn dog and not chips at Red Wagon. Also that you can order the chicken at Plaza Inn ala cart. None of those prices are ever listed giving the impression that you must buy the 'meal'.

Are they even doing the plates at Bengal BBQ right now? I don’t think they were earlier this month.

Most of the menus are super limited right now, and many places are mobile-order only, so you can’t really customize things at all. Anything that was true for food pre-covid definitely may not apply anymore.

I think a lot of the meal flexibility is gone for now. Even allergy people have reported some major headaches and difficulties getting their normal options.

I guess I am assuming if it’s on the mobile ordering menu that they are serving it. Perhaps that’s a poor assumption. We still have almost two months before we are there so I’m hoping the food situation will be more settled.

They are serving the plates at Bengal BBQ. We just returned (Tuesday) and my daughter ordered that plate several time. I'm sorry but I don't know the answer to the original question about ordering it just as a side. i will say, though, that mobile ordering makes everything so much easier.

i was there on monday

(oh u didnt see my post huh) :p

we did mobile order of 2 x plates with beef and chicken skewers. and 2 x extra skewers and 2 x bottled waters.

i clicked "im here"

40 minutes later the food was ready lol :p

and the waters were hot.

but the bbq is soooo soooo goood mmm mmmm love this place :-)

we stood around tables until people were done to SNAG them hahah.

always worx.

then someone tried to beat us up for a chair (which we gave away) lol

i was very surprised at the 40 min wait after clicking im here.

the hot waters sucked too ????

when i order a water, hope its nice and cold on a hot day.

but nope.\

but yah they have the plates :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter