Belz Character Corner

Goofy22

DIS Veteran
If you are looking o purchase cheap and nice Souviners you need to stop and check out Belz Outlets Character Corner! I'll give you examples we got the Kid's t-shirts for 6.99-7.99! The only thing is they only had a few from 2003 but most just said Walt Disney World! I purchased a large box of candy there that had Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on it for $4.99 and the same exact box no joke in the parks sells for $17.00! Some things very few are full price! I got the freeze mugs for 4.99 sold at the parks for $10.00 ! ( Although these are not the same design as the parks it's still a good buy!)So basically you get everything at half the cost! somethings less but it is well worth the trip! It is the Conroy Rd exit ! I believe exit78! The signs will tell you how to get there! Millenia road to oakridge then you're there ! It looks like it's right there from the road but it's not! So take Conroy rd to millenia and millenia to oak rige!

I always go to shop there when I go. There are two other locations at different outlets in Orlando, one is the Prime Outlets, but i dont know the other name. The prices are great there. I wanted a hat in the parks once, but it was about $30 and i found it there for much less.(I can't say how much, because I forgot, but it was probably at leat half off) But they do have great deals, I look there to see if they have the items before I buy in the parks. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

then you don't have to pay sales tax. I don't recall the breakeven point between shipping & sales tax, but the rate is 6.5.
Can't wait to go!

back to WDW to be shipped from there. It doesn't cost you any more than normal WDW shipping, though...

These are the 3 outlets that have Disney merchandise in Orlando!! Listed nearest to WDW first.

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
State Road 535
Near Walt Disney World Resort

Orlando Premium Outlets
Vineland Ave. Off I-4 near
DownTown Disney
Phone: 407-238-7787

Belz Factory Outlet World
5401 West Oakridge Road
(I-4 Exit 30A)
Phone: 407-352-9611

tink2dw can you give directions to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores from DTD? We tried to find it once and didn't.

Usually, we head streight to the Orlando Primium Outlets on our day of arrival and then over to DTD for dinner at Rain Forest Cafe. We feel the Beltz Outlet mall is just too far away.

If you are looking for something in particular, the OPO store will call the Belts two stores to see if they have it. Often the CM at the OPO store works at the Beltz store, too, and will have an idea what is at the other.

I might be able to help with directions. We were just there the first part of April. We took the 536 exit out of DW, I think toward the airport, then turn right onto 535. There's a couple big Hotels at that intersection. The outlets are on your left, before you get to the toll road (417?).

Thanks!! Our local Kmart store carries tons of Disney merchandise. I am going to check that out tomorrow night:)

Orlando Premium Outlets is located at 8200 Vineland Avenue in Orlando, FL.

Leave DTD driving past Grovesnor, etc., to traffic light at WDW entrance gate (Mickey signs across from McDonalds) and turn right onto Rte. 535, left at next light onto Vineland Ave. at Little Lake Bryan; proceed 1 mile.

From I-4 Eastbound: Exit 68 (old 27). Proceed straight across light at end of ramp onto Vineland Avenue; continue 1 mile.

Heading South on International Drive, past Sea World right at light in to Vineland Village (Vineland Avenue).

You might try a map quest search for 8200 Vineland Avenue - Orlando, Florida 32821

or call for directions:

Phone Number: 407.238.7787

You can also get there by taking 535 to left on 417 to left onto International Drive to left onto Vineland Avenue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter