• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beluga Interaction-No Photos?

Kara315

Mouseketeer
Did they change it recently where they no longer include photos? I know you had to pay extra to get their photo package, but when I recently looked, there was no option to spend a little more on the photo package.

Also does the Orlando no longer have a penguin encounter?

Did they change it recently where they no longer include photos? I know you had to pay extra to get their photo package, but when I recently looked, there was no option to spend a little more on the photo package.

Also does the Orlando no longer have a penguin encounter?

Yes I believe you still get photos as part of a photo package. You can also have a friend or family member take pictures of you during the interaction from the far viewing area.

Seaworld Orlando no longer has the Penguin encounter. The area where the Penguin encounter used to be is now under construction. Opening in the Spring of 2013, the area will be a new Antarctica themed area which will involve a brand new Penguin exhibit and Penguin dark ride, themed restaurant and much more.

Yes I believe you still get photos as part of a photo package. You can also have a friend or family member take pictures of you during the interaction from the far viewing area.

Seaworld Orlando no longer has the Penguin encounter. The area where the Penguin encounter used to be is now under construction. Opening in the Spring of 2013, the area will be a new Antarctica themed area which will involve a brand new Penguin exhibit and Penguin dark ride, themed restaurant and much more.

Oh ok, thanks. Maybe you can buy the photo package their now or something. I remember seeing it no long ago on their website when you add it to your cart but I only see the one right now with no mention of photos. So maybe it will be up in a couple days or something. Thanks.

If i remember correctly, we told them we wanted the picture PKG when we checked in that morning. Be sure and get the pkg, they do a great job.

Another vote here for the picture package. The photos were amazing. I didnt do the tour but could tell how much they enjoyed it from the photos afterwards.:thumbsup2

I planned to get the photos. Just saw online you couldn't pick a package with them and was worried they no longer offered them.
Thanks.

I planned to get the photos. Just saw online you couldn't pick a package with them and was worried they no longer offered them.
Thanks.

I emailed seaworld at the beginning of july with the same question as i wanted to book the photo package with the bulga experience too. this is the response they sent back:

Dear Alisha,

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. We appreciate your questions as they are valuable in helping us improve the high level of service that we strive to provide for our guests. We answer all emails in the order they are received and I apologize that I was not able to answer your email sooner.

I am excited to hear that you are planning to visit SeaWorld and participate in the Beluga Interaction Program! This is a great way to experience our park and will certainly create lasting memories for you. We no longer have the photo package available for the program. There will be a photographer present taking photos of the group and you can purchase those photos afterwards. Also, if you have friends or family that will be with you that day, they will be able to see you doing the interaction from the observation deck in Wild Arctic and they will be able to get some great photos of you from there.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us at SeaWorld Orlando. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Amber

Guest Correspondence Team

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Well that stinks! At least you can still get professional photo's though. I hope there are two there for each group so they don't miss the good shots if both groups go for the "kiss" or hug photo at the same time.

What exactly was in the photo package, was there alot you won't be getting now?
I'm glad they at least still have someone there.

I emailed seaworld at the beginning of july with the same question as i wanted to book the photo package with the bulga experience too. this is the response they sent back:

Dear Alisha,

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. We appreciate your questions as they are valuable in helping us improve the high level of service that we strive to provide for our guests. We answer all emails in the order they are received and I apologize that I was not able to answer your email sooner.

I am excited to hear that you are planning to visit SeaWorld and participate in the Beluga Interaction Program! This is a great way to experience our park and will certainly create lasting memories for you. We no longer have the photo package available for the program. There will be a photographer present taking photos of the group and you can purchase those photos afterwards. Also, if you have friends or family that will be with you that day, they will be able to see you doing the interaction from the observation deck in Wild Arctic and they will be able to get some great photos of you from there.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us at SeaWorld Orlando. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Amber

Guest Correspondence Team

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

we did it a couple years ago and we were the only family and got a cd tons of photos on, inclusive of price, wonderful experiance, be aware the water is the coldest i have ever felt, took my breath away for ages:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter