Belle at PSB

poohluvrs

Dinglehopper<br><font color=deeppink>Bah-bah-ree-n
Is it true Belle is in yellow dress at bfast & blue at lunch? Its a toss for us if thats the case - belle in yellow in am vs chance of seeing ariel at lunch!

We saw her 2 years ago there and she was in blue for breakfast. I've never heard of her being in the yellow dress there, I would think it would be hard to navigate the crowded restaurant in the larger dress, but it sure would be cool. I love the yellow gown ;)

We did the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot on April 5th and Belle was in the lobby wearing her yellow dress. DD5 got her photograph taken :cloud9: and we bought the photo package (one large, 4 small) for $31.90. The other princesses in the restaurant were Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White and Mary Poppins.

We were there for lunch in January and Ariel was in the lobby and Belle was in her blue dress. From what I have read on these boards, nothing is certain, but Belle is usually in the yellow dress in the lobby for breakfast and Ariel for lunch and dinner.

We had dinner there 4/13 and Ariel was in her gown in the lobby, and Belle was in the dining room in her blue outfit.

Ariel is so hard to find in her gown. My 4yo is an Ariel nut. We were in DL and had a charcter dinner there, and the best part was seeing Lauren hug "Ariel with Legs".

In all the time I have done PSB, Belle was in Blue. There weren't any princesses in the lobby and no photo packages. Things change fast.

Hitting you up for photo's seems to be the new thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter