Bell Services Open 24/7 at All Star Resorts?

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
My flight is scheduled to land at 8:15pm and I estimate my arrival at resort to be around 10pm. My luggage will be coming through the delivery service but I also will have a grocery order waiting for me as well. If I call bell services upon arrival can it be arranged to have everything delivered that night together once my luggage arrives?

While Bell Services is open 24/7 at moderate and deluxe, I'm not sure the values delivers baggage past a certain hour in the evenings. (You can always claim them at Luggage assistance while it's open, or ask reception outside operating hours)

Last edited:
While Bell Services is open 24/7 at any resorts, I'm not sure the values delivers baggage past a certain hour in the evenings. (You can always claim them at Luggage assistance)

Don't they have to deliver luggage from the Magical Express riders?

Don't they have to deliver luggage from the Magical Express riders?

You're correct about the baggages and the use of DME, as they deliver in-room without requiring anyone to be there. This is different from Bell Services that will deliver only if you're in the room waiting for them. I've read on the DIS that Bell Services at values resorts no longer deliver late at night, which might impact your groceries (though you will still be able to get them from Luggage Assistance in that case).

Actually, bell services is not open 24/7 at all resorts. This caused quite a bit of issues at All-Star Sports for me last December. They couldn't find the bags not once, but twice in 5 days because the bell services people had gone home for the night. The person at reception initially stated that they don't have access but a key magically appeared when they found out I was going to the airport. Except the key was pretty useless because they couldn't find the bags.

That said, I think you'll be fine at 10pm. If I remember correctly they were there until 11pm.

Actually, bell services is not open 24/7 at all resorts. This caused quite a bit of issues at All-Star Sports for me last December. They couldn't find the bags not once, but twice in 5 days because the bell services people had gone home for the night. The person at reception initially stated that they don't have access but a key magically appeared when they found out I was going to the airport. Except the key was pretty useless because they couldn't find the bags.

That said, I think you'll be fine at 10pm. If I remember correctly they were there until 11pm.
Yes,Luggage Assistance(the Values use this term for "Bell Services" also)at All-Star Sports is open 7:00 AM-11:00PM.

"Supposedly" Guests can go through the Front Desk for help from 11:00 PM-7:00 AM,but as evidenced by the above Post YMMV!:)

28363546031_95f3611c51_c.jpg

Thanks for the picture @WEDWDW ! I assumed Bell Services was opened 24/7 everywhere but this is obviously wrong, I edited my previous post!

Thank you everyone! I should arrive at the resort before 11, at least I hope! I'm staying solo at Movies.

Pop Century "advertises" that Lugage Assistance is "available" 24/7,but I'm not sure if that means the physical location is open 24/7.:)
Hmmm. Now I'm wondering how late is the luggage assistance available at Pop? We've stayed there several times, usually arriving in the afternoon, but we have an upcoming stay when we will arrive late at night. Our flight gets in at 9 PM. I've seen that sign before and assumed they were literally there 24/7. I intend to ask them to hold our luggage until morning once it arrives, but we would like to have our groceries brought to our room after we arrive. I'm hopeful that won't be a problem. We've never arrived late at night before. Maybe I'll go ask this same question over on the Pop info thread.

I had my luggage delivered at 2 AM one year at either ASMovies or ASSports. In fact my luggage appeared to have beat me to the resort. I was flight delayed due to weather by about 7 hours and when I asked at the desk they said my luggage was already in Bell Services and they would have it brought to my room and 20 mins later I had it.

As far as I know they no longer deliver DME-tagged luggage that late. The official site states that you should pick up your bags at baggage claim and take them to the bus if arriving between 10pm and 5am. If I'm not mistaken I've also read somewhere that you can tag your bags when arriving late but they won't be delivered until the next morning, but I can't remember where I read that. They don't ship tags here so unfortunately I can't speak from experience.
We have had bags miss a connection, though, and those were delivered to our room at 7:30am the next morning. Given that there are no flights coming in that early from Washington they must've arrived very late the night before and Pop must've held them until morning.

Personally, even if we had the option of tags, when arriving at night I would choose to not use them and just take my bags on the bus because you're going to your room anyway. Picking up the bags really doesn't add much time at MCO and it saves you from being told 3 different things when asking when they'll be delivered.

As far as I know they no longer deliver DME-tagged luggage that late. The official site states that you should pick up your bags at baggage claim and take them to the bus if arriving between 10pm and 5am. If I'm not mistaken I've also read somewhere that you can tag your bags when arriving late but they won't be delivered until the next morning, but I can't remember where I read that. They don't ship tags here so unfortunately I can't speak from experience.
We have had bags miss a connection, though, and those were delivered to our room at 7:30am the next morning. Given that there are no flights coming in that early from Washington they must've arrived very late the night before and Pop must've held them until morning.

Personally, even if we had the option of tags, when arriving at night I would choose to not use them and just take my bags on the bus because you're going to your room anyway. Picking up the bags really doesn't add much time at MCO and it saves you from being told 3 different things when asking when they'll be delivered.

Yes that is the policy if your FLIGHT is arriving after 10PM. Mine arrives at 8PM. I'm traveling solo and on Southwest which is on the opposite side of the airport from Disney's Magical Express. I would rather have them take care of my luggage. Just in case, I will have necessary items, night clothes etc. in my carry on.

Yes that is the policy if your FLIGHT is arriving after 10PM. Mine arrives at 8PM. I'm traveling solo and on Southwest which is on the opposite side of the airport from Disney's Magical Express. I would rather have them take care of my luggage. Just in case, I will have necessary items, night clothes etc. in my carry on.

Good Plan.

It was my crazy delay that convinced me to always keep the essentials in my carry on after that trip. No matter what time my flight was arriving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter