Beignets in Port Orleans

Only Mickey shaped from the QS but they were still enjoyable. Much more dense than the original in NOLA but the chicory coffee ganache helps. Still worth a try if you’re staying at the resort and want a sweet treat :)

The gluten free ones are not Mickey shaped but regular ones are. We got both as DH has a gluten allergy.

We actually enjoyed them this morning with our coffee after our morning walk to the FQ. We brought 6 back to our room at PORS and they were good - fun to eat and something a bit different that we can't get at home. DD's always request them at least once a trip if we are at PORS. There were dipping sauces offered (coffee, caramel, strawberry for $1.99 each), but we didn't want the sauces.

Beignets at the Café de Monde with coffee in NO early morning after an all nighter is something everyone should do at least once in their life. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I've done this more than once in my misspent youth. At this point I'll take the imitation in the relative safety of WDW's version of the French Quarter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter