Behind the Seeds Tour- Epcot

maples189

Mouseketeer
Anyone done the Behind the Seeds tour at Epcot? Do you recommend it? We love the living with the land ride, so I'm thinking this would be a good option for us :)

It's a great tour, informative, reasonably priced and fun! One of the things I really enjoyed was being able to get a really good look at everything. The boats go a little too fast for that. It is well worth taking .

I surprised my husband and son (7 at the time) with this last year and they loved it! We have a backyard garden and work on it together and it was perfect for them.

We've (myself & DH) taken it twice. We found it extremely interesting. Great tour.

Done it twice, great way to get to see all of Livin' at a slower pace and closer views. Great info from the guide we had, "extras" included releasing ladybugs and feeding the tilapia.

We've done it twice also. One time there were children on the tour and the other time just adults. Very different questions, but still incredibly informative. Loved going behind the scenes and having the time to really look around.

Have done it 4 times over the years.I always enjoyed it, we had great CM interns leading our tour group.They made it very enjoyable. They fielded many questions and were so knowledgeable it was great educational and entertaining tour.

We did it spur of the moment and had a great time! From what I remember, it was CHEAP too! I want to say less than $20 a person for sure. Well worth the time and very informative.

We have it booked for our up coming trip. It will be our first time. We also love living with the land. I have heard nothing but good things about the tour.

I loved this tour. My DH is a farmer and is interested in anything that grows, so this tour was a must for us. The cost is minimal for the time you spend behind the scenes in teh greenhouses. It really is fun and informative! My DS and DDIL plan on taking it in August.

We loved this tour! My DH and I did it on our 2nd trip because LwtL is our favorite ride. For us it was a gateway drug, now we go on a new tour every time we go without the kids.

My husband's done it twice and loved it both times. (Boys weren't interested so I kept them occupied elsewhere!) Both times we scheduled it the day of with no problem at all. We were on Soarin early in the morning, so just stopped and scheduled it for later in the day. Had pick of times too! If I remember correctly, it was only about $15 per person and we used our Disney Visa to get a discount on top of that. And it seemed that you got to see a lot without it taking up your whole day. Would definitely recommend it!

I very much enjoyed the tour. I want to add to the previous post about being able to see all of Livin' with the Land, however. You do get to see all of the working research areas, but you don't get the see the animatronic stages. I really enjoy those as well, particularly the farmhouse. If you want to see those, you still need to do the ride as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!