B: Hollywood and Vine
D: Sci-Fi Cafe

Epcot
L: Marrakesh
D: Teppan Edo

MK
B: Crystal Palace
D: C. Royal Table

Looks fantastic to me! The only thing I'd recommend is on your Epcot day, one of your counter service meals (or both!) should be at Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion. Really good, different selections than you find everywhere else. Also, there's good counter service selections all around World Showcase. Enjoy!

Great restaurant choices just realize that you will spend a large amount of time in restaurants when you have 2 or 3 TS meals planned a day. Consider that on you first MK day you could spend about 5-6 hours waiting for your tables and eating. Depending on when you are there and the park hours that could be a large portion of your day.

I like all your restaurant options alot except for Planet Hollywood. There are so many better and more fun options in DTD.

Also your Epcot day where you are doing sit-down B,L, and D is going to be ALOT of food and ALOT of time taken up just waiting, sitting and eating. Also not sure if you have kids, but mine would totally revolt with three sit-downs in one day!!! They don't even like one a day, they rather be doing than waiting and sitting.

JustCantWait - I have put Sunshine Seasons in as B for the Epcot morning...thank you for that suggestion!!! :thumbsup2

MinnieGi - We always do Planet Hollywood as our first meal...its just tradition, but I am looking into some of the other restaurants in DTD for meals later in our trip. :)

I know it is alot of food and time away from the rides, but that is part of the appeal. We will be there for 2 weeks so we won't be in any real hurry. We love food and it is a nice break from all the walking.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I think your ADR's all look great! I wanted to throw in a suggestion for Wolfgang Puck Cafe at DTD. We are looking forward to eating here and it gets rave reviews.

Maybe on AK day try O'hana for dinner instead of Rainforest. Since AK closes early, you can get an ADR for O'hana around Wishes time and see the fireworks at MK from the restaurant. Not sure where you are from but there is a Rainforest not too far from our house so I try to do a different restaurant in Orlando.

siczlo - Thank you for that suggestion :) . I totally forgot I had Rainforest on there. I was obsessed with RC because of their nachos, but a couple of months ago I found out they took them off the menu :sad2: and now there is no reason to. Ohana it is then!!!

I also vote for Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD (market place). After reading rave reviews, i decided to try it....oh man, they werent kidding. its definitely best food ive ever had at disney. no joke. You gotta try it.

Your ADRs look great....its true that a chunk of your time will be spent at restaurants. But you gotta eat right? And your choices are good, except for Tony's. They have the worst food ive ever eaten in my whole life. Where do they get off calling that marinara sauce? Its so bad, i'd much sooner eat from a can. Although ppl who have eaten stuff like calamari, steak, or flat bread seemed to be happy with their meals. You might wanna reconsider that place. I went there with very low expectations after reading poor reviews....boy i wish i listened.

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

Goofyintoronto - Thank you for that review of Tony's. I was sitting the fence on that one, so I am going to find something else.

I like all your restaurant options alot except for Planet Hollywood. There are so many better and more fun options in DTD.

Agreed! IMO Wolfgang Puck's is way better than PH, and some of the same type of entrees. DD has a lot of good choices if your plans are to be there your first night. You did not indicate where you are staying, maybe think about keeingp it even lower keyed and eat at your resort the first evening, resting up from travel, and gearing up for the parks.

they look great to me, we will be hitting a lot of similar adrs,we also are doing ALOT of TS but thats what my kids wanted to do, our trip is spread out over 10 days and with my daughter being sensative to heat with her medical issues we will need the breaks,I figure at home we have B,L and D why not on vaca too AND I dont have to cook or clean up!

LynneyPooh - I have decided to add Wolfgang Puck to our list, but I have to keep PH :) It is a tradition for us...always our first meal on property (for lunch we usually hit a Cracker Barrel on the way down).

daraddg - I agree TS meals are a nice break, plus food is a HUGE part of our trips. Saw on your ticker that you leave soon for a trip, have a great time!!!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I had a calender set up with all the ADR's I wanted to book and now everything has changed :)

Arrival
D: Planet Hollywood We like PH

MK
B:C. Royal Table:thumbsup2
L: The PLaza
D: Liberty Tree Tavern I love LTT!!

Epcot
B: QS
L: QS
D: Garden Grill Good choice!

AK
B: Tusker House great buffet!
D: Rainforest Very cool place, don't really like the food though

Water Park
D: Spirit of Aloha Great food!

DS
D: 50's Prime Time So fun! Love the pot roast and milkshakes!

MK
B: 1900 Park Fare Love the characters here!
D: Tony's Town Square One of the worst meals I have ever eaten...:sad2:

Open
D: Chef Mickey's Don't like the food here, but glad we did it for the experience. Lots of fun, characters are great!!

Epcot
B: Ohana Our very favorite breakfast!
L: Rose and Crown
D: Le Cellier Yum!! Cheddar cheese soup!

Water Park
D: 1900 Park Fare This is one of my favorites, characters are hilarious!

DS
D: Sci-Fi Cafe Fun for the kids!

Epcot
D: Teppan Edo This is one we will not do again, we have several hibachi style restaurants near us that are much better.

MK
B: Crystal Palace Puffed french toast...need I say more?
I would not do CRT twice. The food is much better at breakfast than dinner. I would go to LTT or O'hana.

laine&connorsmom - Thank you for reviews and suggestions!!! We are only going to do CRT once, but it will be for dinner (DH wants to try it). I have managed to move things around enough to add Hoop-Dee-Doo to our list.

LynneyPooh - I have decided to add Wolfgang Puck to our list, but I have to keep PH :) It is a tradition for us...always our first meal on property (for lunch we usually hit a Cracker Barrel on the way down). Sorry, missed a pp about the tradition- I know ALL about that! DD decided that DHS would always be our 1st park w/ TOT the 1st ride- not matter what- just because that's what she remembers we did (by chance) our first "real" trip to WDW. There are some things you can't ever fight ;)

daraddg - I agree TS meals are a nice break, plus food is a HUGE part of our trips. Saw on your ticker that you leave soon for a trip, have a great time!!!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I had a calender set up with all the ADR's I wanted to book and now everything has changed :)you're now an officail member of the club! :thumbsup2 I set my orginal plans back in July and August. I think all but one orginal ressie has been changed. :rotfl:

Enjoy! and have a good trip!:goodvibes

Arrival
D: Planet Hollywood

MK
B:C. Royal Table
L: The PLaza
D: Liberty Tree Tavern

Epcot
B: QS
L: QS
D: Garden Grill

AK
B: Tusker House
D: Rainforest

Water Park
D: Spirit of Aloha

DS
D: 50's Prime Time

MK
B: 1900 Park Fare
D: Tony's Town Square

Open
D: Chef Mickey's

Epcot
B: Ohana
L: Rose and Crown
D: Le Cellier

Water Park
D: 1900 Park Fare

DS
D: Sci-Fi Cafe

Epcot
D: Teppan Edo

MK
B: Crystal Palace

The 2 that are my all-time least faves and would never do again(the only 2 I would never do again) are on your list. They are Cindy's Royal Table breakfast-so not worth the $$$ and Marrakesh-the food was awful...very blah, no flavor. Sorry to be a downer.

Looks great, you will have a lot of fun. I only have two suggestions: 1. If it is only adults traveling, check out Raglan Road or another DTD Disney restaurant. PH isn't worth it in my opinon! If you have kids, check out TRex (if not on Dining Plan) or another great DTD restaurant! 2. On you QS/Garden grill day in Epcot, I would check out a sit down meal for lunch instead of dinner. Your pricing will be about 25% difference between lunch and dinner, and there are some amazing restaurants for lunch. (I would go with Le Cellier!) If your on dining plan, I would go with what you have! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter