Before cruise dinner

TB1

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
Trying to find the best restaurant before we take the Illuminations cruise, either at Epcot or at the Boardwalk area. It will be me and the wife and two teenage daughters and possibly another family. We don't like anything fancy just something in the middle. Also we will be celibrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Any suggestions are appreciated. Also probably will not be on the dining plan.

We enjoyed Big River Grille at the Boardwalk. When are you going? We're planning on Beaches and Cream before our cruise, if we can get in.

Hello bigbabyblues,
Don't laugh but we are not going until June 2008. What kind of food does the Big River Grille have, like steaks, burgers, seafood ?? Good atmosphere ?

Hi bigbabyblues,
Thanks for the link, do you guys do the dining plan? Have yall done the meal at the land in Epcot, a character meal I believe ?

We do use the dining plan for most of our meals. We like the occasional extra table service meal, I can't seem to fit all the meals in that we want to do otherwise!

We ate at the Garden Grill in the Land in 2004 and it was a really good meal. I think the menu is still similar to what we had. You can find all the menus for the WDW restaurants on the link at Allears too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter