Beer Packages once onboard

britinva

Mouseketeer
I remember on 1st day of cruise there were offers to buy beer packages that worked out cheaper than if pre-ordered and ordering by the bottle.

Do I remember that correctly? If Yes anyone know prices?

Plus there is the Beer Mug perk.

Thinking its better bang for buck to bring on more Wine than beer.

I remember on 1st day of cruise there were offers to buy beer packages that worked out cheaper than if pre-ordered and ordering by the bottle.

Do I remember that correctly? If Yes anyone know prices?

Plus there is the Beer Mug perk.

Thinking its better bang for buck to bring on more Wine than beer.
beer packages wonder 2015 18023 P1080119 1500.jpg

From the Gifts & Amenities section on the DCL website:
Imported Beer 6-Pack
Select and enjoy 6 imported chilled beers for the price of 5! Prices do not include 15% gratuity for beer packages.
$43.25USD
Gratuity and tax not included
6 Pack of Heineken Beer $43.25
BEV HEINEK BEER

6 Pack of Guinness Beer $43.25
BEV GUINES BEER

6 Pack of Corona Beer $43.25
BEV CORONA BEER

6 Pack of Pub Ale $43.25
BEV PUB ALE

Domestic Beer 16 oz Aluminum 6-Pack
Need a refreshing beverage during your cruise? Select and enjoy 6 16 oz chilled domestic beers for the price of 5! Prices do not include 15% gratuity for beer packages.
$30.00USD
Gratuity and tax not included
6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Bud Light $30.00
BEV 16 BDLT

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Bud Light Lime $30.00
BEV 16 BL LIME

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Budweiser $30.00
BEV 16 BUD

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Michelob Ultra $30.00
BEV 16 MIC UL

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Miller Light $30.00
BEV 16 MLT

6 Pack of 16oz Aluminum Coors Light $30.00
BEV 16 COORS LT

The beer mug is great. But it's likely a better value on longer cruises, and if you plan to order beer pretty much exclusively rather than trying a bunch of cocktails.

...or of you just want to take home a nifty DCL beer mug! I have two so far.

I have beer mug from prior cruise and understand not changed so will be bring that along.

I have beer mug from prior cruise and understand not changed so will be bring that along.

Know also that you can exchange the mug for a card that's a whole lot easier to carry around or take home than an actual mug. When you want a draft beer, just give them the card and they will fill up a clean mug for you. When you're done you can get a refill, keep the mug or trade it in for a card.

We did the gifts and amenities beer, nice, they bring to your room early, 6 for price of 5.
We also have the beer mugs, trade in for tokens before we leave and use for next cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter