Beer mug question

we2vagabonds

Earning My Ears
How much is the beer mug that I have seen mentioned? Is it made out of glass or plastic? (Neither of us are big drinkers, but thought that it would be a good souvenir.)

Any info will be greatly appreciated. :)

that if your 3 year old son accidently breaks it like mine did - your hubby is gonna be so bummed that he lets you book another cruise.

Western Caribbean here we come

Sounds like a great deal to me!! (Maybe when I want to go again I will break it myself!);) I thought that someone said that it was refillable. $10 and refillable? Is that correct?

How about the old ESPN Mugs. They used to have them and then they ran out just before our cruise last year. Have the come back with them?

Tell me more about these fabulous beer mugs. Where are they available on the Wonder ? We are sailing 1/27 and I am gonna be thirsty.

I think the beer mugs that they are talking about ARE the ESPN mugs. You can purchase them in the ESPN lounge for $10 and then refill them for the regular price of a small beer - and this mug is huge (I believe 22 oz!). Does anyone know all of the brands available to fill the mug - for the poster who wanted more details.

Most bars on the ship have Bud, Miller Lite, and Heineken on tap. The domestic beers are $3.25 each and Heineken $4.00. I did the math and figured (roughly) that if you buy 8 domestic beers, or 7 imported (actually 6.666667), the mug will pay for itself.

While it's easy to make the mug pay for itself, it's kind of a hassle to drag the thing around all the time. We bought them on our first cruise, but passed on the second trip. I think it was worth doing once, because it makes a nice souvenier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter