Beer Mug Out of Stock

mtil

Earning My Ears
I purchased the Beer Mug for our upcoming Fantasy Cruise on 5/28 and received the following email today:

We are delighted that you will be sailing with us!

The beer mug savings package you pre-ordered as part of your cruise is currently out of stock/no longer available. We have removed this amenity order from your reservation and a refund is being processed back to the original form of payment. To select an alternate item, please visit the https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

Thank you for sailing with us. We hope you have an enjoyable sailing.

Sincerely,

The Cast & Crew

Disney Cruise Line

I've not got such an email for the 6/11 Fantasy sailing, but I imagine it's a matter of when, not if.

I seem to recall someone saying that elsewhere on board were commemorative glasses of some kind, anybody recall that?

I was on the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise on the Wonder, and was told by one of the bartenders that the glass mugs were discontinued a couple of months ago. The had the plastic mugs that used to be used only in the pool area

I wonder if they will continue to honor the mugs/token cards purchased on prior cruises.
I used mine on the Wonder during the Vancouver to Honolulu cruise. Beer was served in one of the plastic mugs in Tiana’s and in one of the original glass mugs in Crown and Fin. For the MDRs, it seemed to depend on which bar sourced the draft beer.

I used mine on the Wonder during the Vancouver to Honolulu cruise. Beer was served in one of the plastic mugs in Tiana’s and in one of the original glass mugs in Crown and Fin. For the MDRs, it seemed to depend on which bar sourced the draft beer.
We learned on one of our cruises that glassware is separate for each lounge. If we took our drink to one of the other lounges (which is fine), it would make its way back to the original lounge.

We bought the beer package for an upcoming June cruise. I would be fine with just the token and the discount.

We learned on one of our cruises that glassware is separate for each lounge. If we took our drink to one of the other lounges (which is fine), it would make its way back to the original lounge.
How would they know? It's just glass with no RFID tags of whatever.

On the Magic in April, my preordered mug wasn't available so they gave me a plastic one with a coupon for my first fill free, which I thought was fair.

I wonder if they will continue to honor the mugs/token cards purchased on prior cruises.

And that's the moment I realize we forgot our beer tokens at home.
Tokens were never meant to be transferrable from cruise to cruise. It's a length-of-sailing thing. (Yes, I know the bartenders have honored them in the past.)

Update- Mugs were available for sale on board the Fantasy sailing that ended today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter