Bed sizes in room

lovinwdw

DIS Veteran
When my husband and i go to WDW in September, we are going with another couple. They want adjoining rooms. Whenever we go away we always get a king size bed. Do they have adjoining rooms available in the resorts with a king size bed in each room, or will we have to get a room for them with 2 full beds? :Pinkbounc

Depends which resort you go to ... the moderates have full size beds while the deluxes have queen size beds. I'm not sure that they have two rooms connecting that have King beds ... though.

Remember adjoining rooms is side by side ... connecting rooms have a door in between them. This really goofed us up one year when we thought adjoining meant the same thing as connecting.

You would probably have to call the hotel directly to find out the answer to your question. That would be the only way to know for sure ... and of course they would tell you it would only be a request and not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter