Bed Rails

MickeyMoz

Earning My Ears
Can you get bedrails for beds at the resorts (Wilderness Lodge) for a little one around 2-3 yrs old? Thanks! Does anyone know if the bottom bunk beds have a rail?

We stayed a POFQ and I actually received a call from the front desk asking us if we wanted bedrails for our young daughters! I said yes and a really sweet guy showed up about 5 minutes later with bedrails and a bag full of shampoo and soap and at least a dozen towels!

So, I would say yes I am sure you won't have a problem getting bedrails.

Good to know....we just had our DS a year ago and are thinking of going to the mouse when he is about 2 1/2 or 3....so started wondering about this....never to early to plan! Thanks again!:thumbsup2

WE have gotten bedrails both times we stayed at WL with no problems. The first time we called the front desk and requested them. The second time I requested when I checked in. Both time they came within 15-20 minutes. The beds are very high off the ground, we all slept better knowing the kids wouldn't fall out of bed. :)

I didnt think they would be able to accomodate something like this. This was very good to know. Thanks

Ahhhh, that's good to know. Our DS will be almost 3 on our trip in November...too big for a pack n play but not ready for a big, huge bed either. We were planning to bring our own (we drive) but that's just one less thing we'll have to deal with. Now I just have to come up with a way to keep him my DD from beating each other black & blue in their sleep. They're such rough sleepers and have never shared a bed as of yet. It should be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter