Beauty Salon open to 16 year olds?

CruiseLover

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was like a beauty salon/hair salon sepearte from the Vista Spa that does manicures/pedicures/hair for ppl under 18, like a 16 year old???

They have a Princess treatment which is a pedicure/manicure and makeup session. You have to ask for this because it is only offered at certain times. My daughter just had this service on the 2/25 Magic.

jkrohn2703 said:
They have a Princess treatment which is a pedicure/manicure and makeup session. You have to ask for this because it is only offered at certain times. My daughter just had this service on the 2/25 Magic.

How old is your daughter?

Yes, how old was your daughter and how much was the princess treatment?? Thanks

This is a shame. My daughters would love to go the salon for anything!! This would be a great money maker if they were to add it.

:goodvibes

There is a teen spa taster listed in the teen navigators...careful of the minimum age, though, it was 15 when we cruised even though 13 and 14 year olds are teens on Disney. The age wasn't listed until we went to the spa to reserve a time
Barb

lmok said:
This is a shame. My daughters would love to go the salon for anything!! This would be a great money maker if they were to add it.

:goodvibes

It may make money, but there are just some places on the ship that are just for adults...thank goodness. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter