Beauty and the Beast Wedding Suggestions

sunshine711

<font color=CC99CC>Beauty and the Beast Bride hone
I am getting married Aug 2, 2003 in New Jersey and would like to have a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding. Since it is my favorite movie I would like to incorporate it in the reception without being tacky. So far I have the castle as a centerpiece for the main table, mini snowglobes for the other centerpieces, the lenox set for the cake and I plan on getting the toasting glasses. I also am going to try to give each table a character name instead of a number. I am looking for any other suggestions. Thanks for your help.

How cool!! I love Beauty and the Beast and think it's perfect for a wedding. We used the Beauty and the Beast song for our first dance. :)

Have you seen the invitations? www.now-and-forever.com has them. They also have coordinationg napkins.

Are you doing favors? Bookmarks might work real well since Belle loved to read. Or mini storybooks, but those might be hard to find.

Roses are a definite. Not wilting ones though. lol

Congratulations! Planning a wedding is so much fun! You'll have to post pictures after for us. :)

This may sound kinda corny but, when it's time to serve the meal, you could have the DJ play "Be Our Guest" as the servers bring out the food. Our DJ suggested that as a possibility for our wedding, we think it might be fun and the servers may enjoy it also. :bounce:

Just a fun idea for your reception in addition to brilliant ideas suggested by previous message:

play trivia game at your reception. Ask a male friend of yours to be Gaston, who in the movie really wants Bell to be his bride. The person can dress up or not. Than ask the MC, or someone, to ask questions about you to Gaston and your FI. The person who gets the most answers right can win over the bride, who would be you.

My wedding has a theme of Disney and I enjoyed it a lot, so did my guests. You will have tons of fun at your wedding, too.

What a wonderful date, its my birthday!
Another idea is to have little candle-abras at each table that resemble Lumierre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter