Beaches

hulagirl89

Earning My Ears
We will be leaving Disney early on the 25th and starting to head back to NC. Are there any beaches that we could go to for the day that isn't too far away? We would love to go to one at least for a few hours. Please help me even if it is a little out of the way.
Thanks
We are so excited. We leave on the 19th and start our Disney vacation on the 21st......................

We will be leaving Disney early on the 25th and starting to head back to NC. Are there any beaches that we could go to for the day that isn't too far away? We would love to go to one at least for a few hours. Please help me even if it is a little out of the way.
Thanks
We are so excited. We leave on the 19th and start our Disney vacation on the 21st......................

You could go to Daytona Beach. It's right off of I-4/I-95 interchange. Daytona Beach is only about 70 miles from Disney World. It's on the way.

Daytona or Cocoa would be your best bet. Not sure anymore which ones is cleaner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter