• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches & Cream ?s

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
Just did some checking on reservations for Beaches & Cream do they usually book up? Are they hard to get? For some reason no matter what date I put in from now till Oct it said no time available. also do they still make the smaller kitchen sink with a souvenir bowl?:listen:

I thought the kitchen sink with the Mickey's pants was smaller in size and was sold in MK, not Beaches and Cream?

I thought the kitchen sink with the Mickey's pants was smaller in size and was sold in MK, not Beaches and Cream?

I think it is available at both B&C and the Plaza Ice Cream Parlour. For what it's worth, last I checked it was cheaper at the MK location.

I remember checking for ADRs there and could never score one. We happened to get lucky on our 2015 trip because as a walk-in, after a 15 min. wait, we were able to get seats at the counter (we were a party of 5).

Checked some dates in July out of curiosity and see some open lunch times but not dinner.

Keep trying, I just scored ressies for May 14th only about an hour ago. Been trying for weeks along with BOG which I still do not have......lol

I've got what's considered a late lunch reservation in July. Yes, I'm noticing it's a tough one to snag. I'd like a later time so I keep checking back. I'm guessing they open up more when you get closer to that 24-hour cancellation deadline.

IMG_3535.JPG
You mean this? It makes for a fantastic pug water bowl! Yes, at least it has been avail at Beaches and Cream every time we have been. And also at The Plaza in Magic Kingdom. It's a good bit of ice cream too! My husband and I share it.

It is hard to get, and much harder if you're a larger group. I have a reservation for two next month, but booked in a couple of months ago.

From my experience it's VERY hard to get an ADR. We just booked for 2 people at exactly 6 months. There were only 2 days in which there was an ADR available that was within a few hours either way of our requested time for the entire week we're at WDW. And on a couple days there was NO availability after 4:30, and this was for just 2 people at 6 months out.

I noticed it was a harder one to get as well.

I tried a few different times and was finally able to get a lunch ressie.

I do think it is because it is popular AND a small seating area.

I was schocked at how small the place is. Like 10-15 max tables. There is a walk up. But no food to go and not sure about the speciality sundeas. My only comment is that it is waay more expensive than at MK's ice cream parlor. Mainly because BC'd are 2 or 3 scoops vs single scoop at MK. Sorry but for us paying 9/10 dollars and tossing half away is paying 2x more than a single scoop at MK and paying 5 So IMO Beached and Cream is not worth it for basic scoops or standard Sundaes. It's just too much icecream for one person

Definitely keep checking back. We managed to get the exact reservation we wanted about 120 days out after checking once every couple of days for a few weeks.

Definitely keep check, I got day of reservations for within 10 minutes after I looked before. For my upcoming trip, my cousin got a reservation for 6 at 180 days, but now we are 7. I got a reservation for 2 for 30 minutes before the other reservation at 40 days before. I am still working to move that closer to the other reservation.

My only comment is that it is waay more expensive than at MK's ice cream parlor. Mainly because BC'd are 2 or 3 scoops vs single scoop at MK. Sorry but for us paying 9/10 dollars and tossing half away is paying 2x more than a single scoop at MK and paying 5 So IMO Beached and Cream is not worth it for basic scoops or standard Sundaes. It's just too much icecream for one person
You don't have to buy 2 scoops at Beaches & Cream- we always get single scoops there. The price is about the same as for a single scoop at the Plaza in the Magic Kingdom.

it is a very small, tight restaurant and most tables do food and then dessert so they are seated longer. especially if they order the kitchen sink. but if your family just wanted to grab dessert there is a to go counter and seating outside where you can enjoy the atmosphere while eating your ice cream :thumbsup2

I'll never understand why Disney started offering reservations at Beaches and Cream. It's too small for that. I much preferred when it was walk-in only, but I suppose those days are gone and aren't coming back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter