Beaches & Cream Operating Hours

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
I need to include the Beaches & Cream restaurant at the BC into our plans. Does anyone know what their hours of operation are? TIA Maggie

Beaches & Cream is open 11am to 11pm daily. Just a few words of advice:

1) If you go when or very shortly after they open, they have virtually no wait.. if you don't expect to wait (it is VERY small, worth it, but VERY VERY small).

2) From PAINFUL experience, DO NOT plan to go there shortly before they close (to the take out counter) just to get a last something. When we did it, passing several cast members including at the door itself (to the take out counter) at somewhere been 10:50 & 10:55pm, there was only 1 CM working & he was taking care of two pretty, young girls. After he finished with them, even though we were already inside, had not been stopped by other CMs, & in fact he hadn't said a single word to us when we were clearly there waiting while he took care of (& flirted) with the two girls, he told us that they were closed & we had to leave, without having gotten to order anything! :furious:

So, keep those 2 little tips in mind, & you should have a WONDERFUL time!

Enjoy the Magic!

Thank you! I knew that some DIS'er would know! :thumbsup2

Gabby is taking Surfing Lessons at TL and I promised her that she could have a Kitchen Sink afterwards. She has been being so good with her current diet and workout so that she can actually be in good enough shape to actually be able to surf. She has always dreamed of being able to do it, so I wanted to help her to achieve that goal. Her major weakness always has been ice cream and it's been difficult for her to not give into the craving. The prospect of that absolutely huge and wonderfully disgustingly sweet concoction and the prospect of being able to actually surf are her motivations.

I have it all set for us to go to Beaches & Cream right after we finish up her lesson, so after running back to AKL for a quick clean up, we should be there right about the time that they open. It's perfect!

Thanks so much again for your input! Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter