Beaches & Cream - ice cream only?

I❤MICKEY

DIS Veteran
I have a 9:40 PM reservation for Beaches & Cream. Are we required/expected to order dinner or can we just order the kitchen sink? If my reservation was earlier we would eat too but at that time we'll definitely have already had dinner.

You can order whatever you want.

Not to hack your question, but does anyone know if they serve the Mickey Pants sundae in Beaches and Cream (like, sitting at a table,) or can you only order it to-go?

I have a 9:40 PM reservation for Beaches & Cream. Are we required/expected to order dinner or can we just order the kitchen sink? If my reservation was earlier we would eat too but at that time we'll definitely have already had dinner.
Totally fine to just order dessert. Plenty of folks do it. In a related note, there is an ice cream takeout window directly adjacent to the main entrance of the restaurant, but the menu is more limited than what's available inside.

Can the kitchen sink be customized? I just read it has pineapple- I'm allergic. What about swapping out an ice cream flavor? Is that frowned upon?

Can the kitchen sink be customized? I just read it has pineapple- I'm allergic. What about swapping out an ice cream flavor? Is that frowned upon?

One thing Disney is very good at is dealing with food allergies. I am sure it would not be a problem. I have a citrus allergy and they were very accomodating to the point that when all the desserts had cirus n them, they ofered to go out and bring something in from another restaurant for me. :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter