Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Is the Beaches and cream window still doing the No Way Jose since covid?
I thought I heard they were just doing regular ice cream cones and shakes?
That would be amazing - if it is truly the case I will be cancelling my reservation on arrival day and just stick to the window!!!
I haven't been since pre-COVID. At that time, the menu board at the take-out window only listed a few ice cream dishes. But when I asked the cast member, I was told that they would do any ice cream dish except the Kitchen Sink and one other thing that involved some kind of quickbread, I can't remember what it was.

So if someone is reporting based only on what they saw on the menu board, without having actually spoken to a cast member, they might have reported on a limited menu, but that might not be correct.

I took my ice cream loving son there for his 18th birthday and we were disappointed. Overpriced, uninspired presentation (except for The Kitchen Sink, which we did not get) and the cupcake we got on top of a milkshake was stale.

Not worth it. We stayed at BC last fall and booked it just because we were there. It’s small, loud and same food as a quick service. The ice cream was good, but no better than anywhere else.

It's hard to get a reservation when you're at home, BUT we've been able to get a reservation twice now when we were there within a day or two of when we wanted, including a couple weeks ago. By the way, we love the No Way Jose sundae, and had it this time. However, out of curiosity, I looked at the outdoor window's menu and didn't see the No Way Jose sundae there.

That would be amazing - if it is truly the case I will be cancelling my reservation on arrival day and just stick to the window!!!
I’ve seen reports of getting the No Way Jose from the walkup window post reopening, but you have to ask for it.

We were there in March and ordered a sundae from the sit down menu not listed on the take out menu.

Anyone know about the allergy situation there ? Years ago you could get a nut free cone at the window . The menu doesn’t give any information about anything ice cream related being nut free . Anyone have any experience with that recently? We have reservations surprisingly! So hard to get !

I agree with others, if you are in the area it's o.k. but it is loud and hard to get. I also agree that the Fountain at the Dolphin is good alternative. I stay at the Dolphin a lot and go to the Fountain just about every trip. The service is not always the best, truthfully most of the time it's not very good. But, the food is good and the prices are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter