Beaches and Cream - counter service for one>

beachfan

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to get a reservation for B and C for just myself on a day when others in my group are golfing I was wondering if they have counter service for dinner, without reservations, available for solo diners? Thanks for any information. Beachfan

I have been trying to get a reservation for B and C for just myself on a day when others in my group are golfing I was wondering if they have counter service for dinner, without reservations, available for solo diners? Thanks for any information. Beachfan

I'm assuming what you mean by "counter service" is a seat at the counter. I don't think they do. There is a walk-up window where you can get some items from the menu and then find a seat around the boardwalk. But it never hurts to walk up and ask if they have a seat. You definitely want to continue to check for openings even through the day you want to eat there. Things open up all the time.

Depends on how busy they are, which they generally are very busy.

They DO have seating at a counter, and they DO allow walk-ins from time to time to sit at the counter. Being a party of only one *should* make it easier to accommodate you at the counter.

No guarantees, though. Again, it's dependent on how busy they are.

Agree with the others, they may be able to get you into the counter (I've seen walk ups get seated at lunch time) but you never know. Being a party of 1 does help though. Id also keep looking for reservations as something will likely pop up as the day gets closer. We've only ever booked our reservations here the day of and haven't had a problem with availability, though we've only done lunch

last time I ate there there was a party of 3 without ADR who were seated at the counter so there is a chance as long as they aren't too busy

Yes, if there is one stool available at the counter, they will seat you. If you can't get in, I would recommend walking over to the Fountain at the Dolphin (very similar menu). You can also walk over to the Boardwalk and do a walk-in at ESPN or Big River Grille - and they have great ice cream at Ample Hills!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter