Beach ??

zakasmom

Earning My Ears
We are coming in august from Texas, myself, DH, DS(5) and DD(22mos) and after 3 crazy days at Disneyland we plan to head south and spend 3 days in San Diego, we will be staying at the Days Inn moonlight beach. We will be going to sea world one day and have 2 "free" days, We plan on spending one day at the beach and one day just sightseeing and shopping, I need to know which beach is GREAT for little kids. I plan on spending sometime at moonlight beach, but is there a beach that we can have a campfire, okay yes silly questions but I am from Texas, what all can we do on the beach all day? Also any other fun off the wall things for kids (non-theme park)?
Thanks for advance

Jenn

Mission Bay and beach is great for kids. They have fire rings at the beach where you can have fires. Belmont Park is near by with some rides, including kids rides and arcades. Lots of shops and restaurants, playground equipment at the nearby parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter