Beach resorts or rental recommendations

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Heading to the beach after Orlando time in early August. We lived in Southe Florida (before we had kids) years ago and are considering some Ft lauderdale resorts, but we’re really open to either coast just really want oceanfront or gulf front. Would love a resort with a water park or nice condo complex. We’d go anywhere if it sounded right for us — nice sand, pretty clear water, a little bit of surf at least, and things to do at night (mini golf, restaurants, shopping, historical sites)
My head is spinning as I evaluate options so I thought I’d head to the DIS I always find good answers here!
Kids are 7-15 (four of them) — so we don’t need baby pools or anything like that.

TIA!

We did the parks one year then spent a few days at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort on St. Pete's Beach. Really enjoyed the resort and the beach there. There's a big slide on the beach that's included and they have a couple pools/beach bars etc onsite. Felt like there was something for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter